Monday, October 25, 2010

What is this!?! A new post???

What is this, A blog posting?!?
but usually there is about 5 month in between each posting... lol
So not much has been going on, this coming friday i'm going over to my grandparents to help my grandma bake and cook yummy~ goodies and snacks! But other than that, nothing really has been going on.

God has really been teaching me to love people more, I easily get mad at people and i'm not nice to people. God has really been showing me to be loving and caring to people. to love you neighbor as yourself.
I've sent in my application for ~CCBC Okinawa~ and i'm super excited to see what God has planned for my life!



ahh... korean and japanese...
I have been wanting and trying to learn them for a while, but I can never pick which one to study....
But I have finally picked which one to study...
drum roll please.....
I picked.................................................
...Both! (Kkk...Kk..)
I made bread the other day, and this is a picture of the dough.

It was bigger than my head! lol

I would have taken a picture of the finished bread, but everyone ate it so fast that there was no bread to take a picture of.......











I'm so sad.... I.....lost.....my...tan!!!!



I was so tan in okinawa, and now it's all gone!



kkk...Kk.. anyways.



(note this picture makes me look tanner than I am.)










so until my next blog posting, bye! bye!
~Jesus loves you~

1 comment:

  1. アリー!!! good job! you updated (with pictures too)!!!! ^_^
    your hair looks nice

    ReplyDelete