Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tonaki JIma Youth Camp

Drum roll.... 3, 2, 1.... Tonaki Jima Youth Camp! Finally, we set off to the Island called 'Tonaki Jima' and here is a picture of the boat we were on.



Here is a picture of the dock (right picture) and a picture of the island from the view of the camp site (left picture).








Here is a picture of me walking to the 'Tonaki Jima' house to help Joel cook dinner for everyone, it was Shoyu Chicken that night!






~ The Tonaki-Jima House ~


~ Red Team / Eder, Yoshua, Hallelujah, Po'okela, Aogu, Moses, Aya and Me!


~ Angie & Naoko-san on the boat back to Okinawa!









Thinking about what I had learned
and what God had shown me on Tonaki Jima!


















Hannah and Martin, I love hannah's face here! lol.



<-- here is a video of me walking to the 'Tonaki House' to help Joel prepare dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment