Sunday, April 10, 2011

Korea Day 1

~ DAY 1 KOREA!!! here we come! It's Friday morning, and we are setting off on are adventure to South Korea and serve God and share the Gospel to the Korean People. God is truly amazing, and I'm so excited to go and share the love of God with the korean people! Well.... Off we go! Ganbatte! It was a Beautiful day when we left for Korea. Thank you Lord for the beautiful day, and thank you Lord for your amazing love and grace!










Me and Hannah on the plane ride to Korea!!!







On the train that took us from the plane to the main area of the airport in Seoul Korea!

We made it, we are in Korea!!!!!!

- in the picture: Hannah, Me, Martin, Angie & Cameron. <-- Korea Group! 2011.


~ Banana Milk ~ After we got a snack at the airport, we got on are bus that took us from Seoul to Deajeon. It wa about a 2hour bus ride.




Me and Martin having are first ever Banana~Milk!!!!

















BiBimBop!! My first time having BiBimBop in Korea!!!! ~Chyooo excited! lol.



I'm going to be posting my Korea Missions Trip photos 1 post per day. I have so many photos and things to right that it's to big for one blog post. So I will make a post for each day that I was in Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment