Monday, September 19, 2011

update time!

much needed update! lol, I always seem to forget and be busy, and don't update. sorry!
so alot has happened since I last updated.
my family is moving! lol, we are moving from the house were in now to another across town.
it's a huge blessing because my family will be able to save a bunch of money each month, Praise the Lord!!! ^__^
and also my school books for Bible College should get here sometime this week or maybe next? I dunno for sure, but I am so excited to start my second semester of Bible College! Thank you Lord for being bale to study your word again! I am so excited to see what God is going to teach me and show me this semester.

I am going to try and update soon, and add pictures!
remember to keep japan in your prayers, they need Jesus!

- Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment