Wednesday, September 7, 2011

a needed update...

hmm I realized that I have not updated in awhile. so much has gone on...
so first thing. after alot of prayer and seeking God I decided not to go back to California for Bible college this semester, and to stay at home and take my second semester of Bible College at home. God blessed me way beyond what I could ever imagine. I had never really felt led to go to California for Bible college but many people wanted me to go, and I decided that I would go... even though I didn't feel led to serve there. after everything that happened with at first not having the rest of tuition and coming home, and then getting off the plane and being told that the tuition was provided for. then I didn;t know what to do because I didn't feel led to go there, but at the same time the tuition was provided for and I was worried what people would say if I didn't go. but then a friend of mine asked me, "where do you want to go?" and when I thought about it, I truly didn't feel led to go to California for Bible College but that I felt led and wanted to get the teaching there. and God blessed me so much with giving me the choice, to either go back and take my second semester in California or stay at home and take my second semester of Bible College online. God provided for both choices and blessed me way beyond what I could even imagine, all praise and honor to God! and so... I chose to take online classes, and through this God has blessed me with being able to take more credits and classes and to get ahead in credits. Through all of this God has taught me so much to Trust Him with everything, and to have complete faith in Him. Jesus Christ my savior, my joy and happiness! All glory and honor to God!

more updates to come, it's getting late! lol...
- Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment