Thursday, January 12, 2012

Time flies...

I can't believe it, it's almost time to start my third semester... wow! God is so truly good! ^__^
this semester has been such a HUGE blessing, God has shown me how it's just me and HIm forever and my relationship with GOd has grown deeper and deeper as I fall more in love with JEsus everyday! ^__^

I can't believe it's already almost halfway through January?!?!?!
where does the time go? I will be leaving for my third semester on Jauary 23rd... so soon!
God has blessed me wth being able to just focus on HIm these past weeks and study His word right up until I leave. it's hard, but I know God will pull me through by His awesome strength!
Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ^__^

I would say I will try my hardest to keep updates throughout the semester but I know I can;t, but by God's strength I know that I will be able to keep posting as many updates as God provides time for.

these next two weeks are super busy, but I hope to post at least a few more times before I leave! bet you don't know where God is having me go this next semester??? you will have to wait and see! God is so truly amazing ne! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment