Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Okinawa... First week halfway done...

This first week of my third semester is already almost done. Wahh... Fast~
I've been back for one week now and it's been such a blessing. God has continued to show me His amazing faithfulness and how He will never leave me not forsake me. God is good!

My first Sunday back was a huge blessing, I got to teach the toddlers for children's ministry. It was fun! And I also got to help at kadena this Tuesday, which was such a blessing. It had been almost two years since I've helped there. The kids were all grown up.
On Monday for free day before the semester started, me, Joel, Anna, Yuko, hae young and brevick went to nago for the 桜 (さくら) and went a
まつり(matsuri) it was a blessing and we were also able to see Manda and Eder, and Tim and ayu. Huge blessing, God has blessed me so much. All glory and honor be to God.

This semester I am taking:
-I.B.S (inductive bible study)
-Apologetics
-Romans
-1st Corinthians
-Ruth and Esther
-Prison Epistles
It's such a huge blessing to be able to take these classes this semester and God continues to pull me through and bless me so much. We don't deserve anything and yet God loves us so much that He sent His only begotten Son Jesus Christ our savior to die for our sins.

I'll try to update more... Here are some pictures from my first week back.

No comments:

Post a Comment