Monday, February 13, 2012

Peace memorial park ~

Today for free Monday! (aka adventure day) we went to peace memorial park, which is a park made in dedication to having peace in Japan after the war. It was founded in 1995 I believe? And this is my third or fourth time going. It was such a huge blessing, it's a sad place but when I was talking to Naoko during dinner today, she said something really awesome about Gods awesome love. She said inside the museum for the peace park, we see man and sin that has corrupted this world, but when we go outside to the high up observation point, we look out at the beautiful land and ocean and rejoice and praise God for His beautiful creation. God is so truly amazing and God loves us chyoo much! God is good! He saved you and me. Praise the Lord!
Here are some pictures, sorry I didn't take alot. ごめね。here are a few though! I also added a few from the ride there and back. God blessed me so much, God is awesome! ^__^

Jesus loves you~

No comments:

Post a Comment