Monday, April 2, 2012

6 weeks left...

My mom messaged me today and told me that 6 weeks from today I'll e leaving to come home, and this surprised me chyoo much! I didn't realize how fast time has been going. It's been already 9 weeks since semester started. Times flies. It's been such a huge blessing everyday, it hard but like God really encouraged me in yesterdays W2 teaching which was in 1st Timothy 4. Like we will go through hard times, but God gives us the strength and we need to keep pressing on in Christ's strength and not our own. I wanna post a big update but we are really busy. We leave for Tohoku tomorrow and we won't back until Thursday. Please keep us in prayer and that God would give us boldness to preach the Gospel and share the love of Christ.

God bless,
-Allie

1 comment: