Friday, April 20, 2012

Less than 3 weeks to go...

Wow! Semester is almost done, I realized that the other day that the semester was almost done and finals week is coming, soo fast!
So much has been going on and it's going to get busier. This week is normal but next Monday, the 30th we are having a たこやき party, and then during golden week is the Tokyo conference were all the church in Japan come together. And then someone before graduation we have the banquet, and then everyone comes from Okinawa and graduation is on the 9th. And semester ends the 11th. I fly home on the 14th. God has blessed me so much this semester and stretched me so much this semester, it's been hard but a huge blessing.
I'll try to update more later... God Bless.

Remember... Jesus love you more than you could ever comprehend, it's Gods precious Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment