Sunday, May 13, 2012

1 day left...



The Semester is officially finished...
Finals are done, people are leaving and it's been a super blessed semester.
God stretched me, changed me and broke me so much this semester, but at the same time this semester was so blessed, so amazing and it was all by God's grace. 
One thing that God showed me so much this semester was that He ALWAYS provides! 
So often I say "I know God will provide" but then I go and worry about money, or things that I don't need to worry about about. But God continued to pour our His amazing grace on me and showed me that He will always provide, and I must cling to Him. it reminds me so much of my second semester when I took 'Growing in Grace' class and I kept struggling with it. and then God showed me, that we grow in God's grace by humility and faith. Humility: realizing I can't do it. Faith: knowing God can and relying completely on God for the strength. and it was the same this semester, God showed me that I need to be humble and realize that worrying will not help, but to have faith and trust in God completely for everything knowing that He will always provide.
"And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus". Philippians 4:19
I leave tomorrow, and I am excited for what God has in store for me this summer and also for my last semester. It's been really sad saying goodbye to the students, but at the same time I know that God has awesome plans for their lives and i'm excited to hear what God does in their lives.
God showed me this semester... of how much I need Him and how much He loves me...
Please keep me and all the students in your prayers as we head back home or to another place God has called us to. God is our strength! And also please pray for Japan, they need Jesus. God loves them so much and they need Jesus.

Be Blessed!    - Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment