Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Goodbyes

                                         


Goodbyes
After the semester ended, everyone started to leave. the first ones to leave were Bloodworth, Hae Young and Lance. the next people to leave were Alex, Aya and then me and Josh. It was sad saying goodbye to everyone, but at the same time I was so excited to see what God had instore for us all this summer! 
God blessed me so much on my way home! the flight was fast and I got to talk to Japanese lady who sat next to me on the plane. her husband was american and she was going to visit. I was able to tell her bout the Bible College and what we did there. God also blessed me because I thought i would miss my last flight, but when I just gave it all to God and knew He would take care of it, the plane ended up being delayed and I got there with plenty of time! God is good~
Please keep Japan in your prayers, they need Jesus! 

I'll try to keep updating. next week i'll be gone camping, but I  hope to be able to post pictures from it when I return. Have a blessed week and remember that God loves you so much! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment