Thursday, November 1, 2012

Update!

wow... it has been 5 and a half months since I last updated! I'm sorry for such a long delay in blog posts.
many things have happened in the last 5 and a half months... ^_^

   God has blessed me, stretched me, strengthened me, broke me, healed me so much in these past months.
to give a update, on December 15th this year me and Josh are getting married!!!
It is all God's amazing, overwhelming grace. after much prayer, God really put it on me and Josh's hearts to get married. When I look at the friendship and relationship between me and Josh that God has blessed me with... it's all God's work, His grace, His love, His mercy. I don't deserve it, it's all God's grace.
Lord willing if I am able to, I am going to try to update my blog more with what God is doing in both mine and Josh's lives and what God has instore for us.
  Please keep us both in your prayers, that we would desperatly cling to God in His word and fall more in love with Christ daily! God bless!
     - Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment