Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm back in Michigan!

I'm back in Michigan, I had a safe flight! thank you everyone for your prayers! I was sad to go, but not as sad as when I left in the summer. in the summer it felt like I was never going to come back! but this time it felt like I was just leaving for the summer! I am still praying about were God wants me to go next semester! I am so excited!!!

~Okinawa~









My last time doing childrens ministry this semester! Michal and Eder were helping me, and we watched Tangled with the kids. that's a really good movie!


















lol I love this picture, it describes there personality's well! Michael's face, hahahah!
this picture is going on facebook!



















Waiting to take off...














<-- In the plane ride waiting to take off from Okinawa!!!



This is one of the few 'good' pictures I got with me, Michal and Cameron because we all kept making faces! lol.


















Thank you God for this semester! it was truly amazing! And I can't wait for next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment