Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Only 1 week left...


WAHHHH It's already Banquet time! WAHHH!
We went to Bambosh (Yakiniku) for the banquet and chubbed out on really good food. after that we walked around Koksai and did some shopping. Me and Taliya, Martin, John and Michael did Purikura. and then after that Me, Taliya, Hannah, Toki and Brevick did Purikura. it was alot of fun getting to walk around and hangout with everyone.

<-- The picture of Hannah pointing at the girls face was taken at Purikura because Me and Hannah kept saying that she looked so fake. lol!



























At night time, all the girls went to the Ruiz house for a suprise party for Michal's birthday. it was a midnight tea at 9pm, lol! It was so much fun, we had tea and scones! yummy~






- I'm so sad. Semester is almost done... I leave 1 week from today, sad! only 2 more finals to go. I just finished my Minor Prophets class final, and all that is left is my Revelation final and my Japanese final! Ganbatte, let's go strong for the Lord!



No comments:

Post a Comment