Monday, June 6, 2011

change...

so lately there has been alot of change in my life,
my sister is getting married in 18 days (YEA!!!) and I am so excited for her and Eder.
alot of things in my family have changed, some good, some bad...
but I know that God is working in my families hearts, it's all in God's hands! ^__^
and also my best friend... hmmm... has also had alot of big changes in his life also. but through all this change, I know that God is working in awesome ways and I am so excited to see what God is doing in peoples lives. lately God has really been showing and speaking to me about Trust, and not trying to do things in my strength but putting my trust in God's strength and not my own.
God is truly awesome and amazing. He has blessed me so much the past year and a half since I gave my life to Christ and have been following Him with all my heart. Thank you God for your love, mercy and grace. I talk alot God, but infront of you I am in aw with nothing to say. You are truly amazing Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment