Wednesday, June 1, 2011

hmm what's been going on?

hmm.. something happened that was important? what was it... hmmm.., oh yea MY SISTER IS BACK!!! me and my mom picked her up at the detroit airport friday afternoon!
It was such a blessing having her be here, and she encouraged me with alot of things! thank you God for bringing manda here! God is truly amazing in how He provides for all are needs, and I put my trust completly in Him!











~ Things that went on wall Manda was here! ~









the picture above is manda looking at the daikon, and how small it is! they were sooo small.

















the picture above is manda, trying to sort threough her stuff. lol!















<-- this picture I took for alex, "I tried to win it alex, but the stupid thing stold my 50cents."






















My hair magically grew, lol!

























Camping has begun! it was such a blessing to be able to go camping and getting to just hangout with my family. I was so happy that manda was able to be there!



- we wen't on the walk that we go on every year! it takes about 2 hours I think? i dunno my legs always hurt afterwards! lol.










































<-- me and manda taking pictures of are grandparents! there chyoo kawaii together!
























Manda attempting to put up the tent, they
ended up getting it together, lol! I sleep in the camper! ^__^



We dropped my sister off at the airport yesterday, but will see her in about 2 weeks for the wedding! manda i miss you~



Thank you God for giving me such an awesome and amazing sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment