Friday, August 26, 2011

A long 5 days... ^__^

So alot has happened since I last updated. lol!
Let me start from the beginning, so I left monday morning for oriantation, and on the plane ride I found out that the rest of my tuition was not covered... so when I got to the college I had to go back the next day. and so the next day I got on a plane and headed back to michigan... and... when I got back home, someone provided the rest of the tuition. I was then confused, do I stay and do online classes or do I go all the way back to California for Bible College? after much prayer and seeking what God had for me, neither one seemed wrong. but God really put it on my heart that He wanted me to go back to California and study His word there. and so I am going back on a plane sunday morning to California! lol!
PLease keep me in your prayers, as I am really sick right now and also because I am going to be flying again! but through all of this I was confused why God brought me back home, but I feel it was God showing me that either one was fine (online classes or campus) but to TRUST God and go back. GOd is always good, He is with me no matter where I go and is always right there next to me holding my hand! ^__^

I will try to update once I have time again, and ... tomorrow is my 18th birthday!!! WAHH I am getting old... lol! daijobu, I am excited to go and study God's word!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment