Friday, December 30, 2011

Gods grace...

God's grace... Lately God has just been pouring out His amazing grace upon me, showing me how it's only by Gods strength that I can do anything...

"Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy".
-Jude verse 24

It is God who keeps us from stumbling, and God has just been showing me that it's by His Holy Spirit that I can do all these things for His glory. And like God has just been showing me daily how He always pulls me through, and that all we are to do I follow Him, believe in Jesus, and cling to God, loving God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength. And it's all by His Holy Spirit which He has given us. God is so truly good! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment