Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas shopping and Gods amazing grace and mercy.

God has really been showing me just how much He has blessed me in just the past week. We are so easy to forget the blessings God has done for us and also even miss them. Daily God just shows me how He will never leave me. It seems so easy? Have faith completely in God and give it all to God, but we so easily worry. Im a worry wart.., I worry. But God out of His grace and mercy continues to work on me daily. I love God with all my heart and soul and only want what He has for me. Lord please help me, to daily die to myself and my flesh and let You Holy Spirit rule and reign in my life. I love you Lord! ^__^

Also, I went Christmas shopping!!! It's almost Christmas dude! It's less than a week to thanksgiving. And I'm almost done with my second semester of bible college?!?!! God is so truly good! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment