Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Update!!!

I can't believe how fast time is going by, I am already more than halfway done in all my bible college classes! Wahh!!! I'm almost finished with my second semester!!! God is good. He continues to show me how I am nothing without God, but that He is my everything and in Jesus I can do all things! God is my strength! ^__^ all my classes are such a huge blessing, each and everyone God has me taking this semester for a reason. The past 2 months I have had tons of spiritual warfare, but through it God has strengthened me and showed me I cannot do it without Him. It's a daily relationship with Jesus, clinging to the cross know I am nothing without God, but He is my bread of life, my living water. God is good! Daily I fall more in love with Him! \(^∇^)/ praise the Lord! So... Another thing I want to say is that I am so blessed with beig able to still attend ccginowan in Okinawa by online stream. God has blessed both me and my mom and many other people through this. Thank Lord! All glory and honor be to God! So until my next update, またね!

-Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment