Saturday, November 12, 2011

Let it snow let it snow let it snow

It snowed! On November 10th 2011 it snowed in Michigan. It's late this year, last year it snowed November 5th hehe. So lately God has been showing me that I kept trying to do everything on my own. Like I know I can't do anything without God, and yet I kept trying to make my schedule and be super dilligent on my own. And God showed me that I can't do it. I need God for every little thing, and so after I just gave it all to God an was broken before God crying out for help, God rescued me. ^__^ He showed me that each and everyday I need to come to Him, asking and seeking what classes He has for me to do that day. And I've I gave it all to God, all my classes I did that day that God put on my heart where such a blessing! He re lighted the fire and excitement for my classes! God is chyoo good! And here is the verse that God really encouraged me with yesterday, Malachi 3:16 <-- awesome verse! God write are name down in the book of remembrance, He loves to hear from us! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment