Monday, August 8, 2011

California!!!


And so, since my last update I have been accepted to Calvary Chapel Bibble College Murrieta. and also God has provided the money for tuition!!! Praise the Lord!!! and now everything is moving chyoo fast. I am leaving in about 10 days or so, and so I am going to try to update once a day for the next 10 days before I leave for California! And so...

Cupcakes!!! We wen't to my grandparents for Friday Night Dinner, and my grandma brought out chyoo yummy cupcakes! ^__^












~ Taking pictures of flowers at my

grandparents house ~

















~ I really liked this flower, chyoo kiree~























Stay tuned for the next 10 days before I leave for California for... BIBLE COLLEGE!!!

I'm going to try and update each day for 10 days before I leave!

Thank you God for this wonderful day! I'm chyoo excited for bible college, praise the Lord!



- Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment