Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Update ^__^

Ahh sorry i've not updated in a long time, so much stuff has been going on.
let me start with the biggest thing in my life that God has been doing!
well I posted before that God had put it on my heart to either go to California for Bible College, or to go back to Okinawa for my next semester of Bible College. and after much prayer and seeking God, still I felt led to go to both. and so I took a step in faith and started to go towards Okinawa, but then God changed everything and showed me that California is where He wanted me to go! this suprised me and scared me at first, as I have never been there. but God gave me complete peace about everything. and so of course with this tons of spiritual warfare started. for the past 3 weeks I have gone through tons of spiritual warfare, satan trying to make me feel like 'why would God ever provide for you, you don't deserve anything' and alot of other stuff. But through all of this, God has brought me closer to Him and strengthened me daily. each day God shows me more and His amazing mercy, love and grace. I don't deserve anything, but God is such a merciful and loving God and He makes me worth it.

For by grace you have been saved through faith,
and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God. Ephesians 2:8

And so daily God gives me the strength to go out and share His amazing love and mercy with the people who need to hear it so much.
And so CCBC Murrieta! wow! I am chyoo excited. After God put it on my heart to go to California for Bible College, I then applied and last friday I got excepted! YEAH! Praise the Lord!
Since God has given me the heart to go to California this semester, He has provided so much already. the pther day I found out that the credit I have at American Airlines is able to be used for more than 1 ticket. and so I now have enough money to buy a ticket to California, and also have money left over to almost pay for a ticket to Okinawa! Such a huge and awesome suprise blessing! Thank you God! ^__^
daily God continues to provide for everything, and each and everyday I learn to put all my faith in God with everything! I still do not have the money for tuition, but I know that God will provide. Please keep me in your prayers, that God would lead and guide me during my semester at Bible College and also for me to have patience waiting for God to provide for the tuition. God is good! I also have one more prayer request, that you would pray for my family, they need Jesus. and also pray that for the 3 weeks I am still at home that God would use me to minister and share the love of God with them.

Have a wonderful and blessed week! remember that God loves you very much!
- Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment