Thursday, August 4, 2011

Donation button!!!

After having many people tell me to add a donation button to my blog, I finally have!
I had been beating around the bush for awhile... because I didn't know how to add the button... but after asking someone, i learned how. lol!
I added the button so that If anyone felt led by God to donate money, that they could.
I am not asking anyone to donate, just wanted to add the button so that if anyone felt led by God that they now are able to donate. I also added this button for in the future when I am out of the mission field. I don't know why, but I felt led myself to add this button. I don't know why, but God put it on my heart that I needed to update my blog and add the donation button before I left for Bible College. To anyone who is reading this, I hope you have a awesome and God filled day!
- Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment