Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Counting down...


So today I went to the library with my mom and got some manga and movies to watch and read! today I realized that school starts in about 2 weeks... and so I thought "Ahh I better watch and read these before school starts" lol!









On Saturday night (Sunday morning in Okinawa, Japan) me and my mom watched the Church service at Calvary Chapel Ginowan in Okinawa Japan on there streaming site! It's such a huge blessing to be able to still be apart of the church there and listen to the teaching, I am also happy because now my mom is able to watch the church services. <-- the picture to the right is my bible, opened at 1st Corinthians 6, which is where we are at on sunday morning in Okinawa! ^__^

Thank you Lord for the blessing of being able to listen to your word... no matter where I am!



I will continue to try and update at least once a day until I leave. please keep me in your prayers as I am having alot of spiritual warfare. satan does not like it when we step out in faith and trust God with all of are hearts, but I know that God will give me the strength to pull through!


"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Phil. 4:13

^__^ God is good!



- Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment